Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Award Winning Tri-State Photographer of the Year

Hello,
My name is Samantha Blondell, I was just recently named the Tri-State Photographer of the year in Kentucky, Virgina, and Tennessee. I was also invited to be apart of the Professional Photographers Association International Conference and was asked to join their esteemed group of professional photographers internationally. I would like to take this time to invite you to visit my website www.lifetimeportraitsbysamantha.com and see my passion, and see my clients through my vision. I have owned and operated my business for 12 years now. I have been a professional photographer for 15 years. I would like to thank all those who helped me get nominated for this award. I look forward serving the tri-state area for many more years to come. For more information about my studio please visit my site. Thank you again

Samantha Blondell
Lifetime Studios
Owner/Photographer

1 comment:

  1. I love your photography wish your studio was closer so i could come in and have my families photos done .

    ReplyDelete